Thank you to all who made it out to Coffee Corner this past Friday. And a big thank-you to DSA Travel for sponsoring the event!
Please join us this Friday for Coffee Corner. Thank you to DSA Travel for sponsoring!
We are in need of volunteers for playground duty. If you have time to volunteer, contact Alisa Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please sign up!
- A huge THANK YOU to Tucson Smiles Pediatric Dentistry and Dr. Priya Abramian for sponsoring our February Coffee Corner.
As a general reminder, there is a Coffee Corner the first Friday of every month.
The next Coffee Corner will be on March 2nd and will be sponsored by DSA (Destination Southern Africa) and the von Guilleaume family. See you there!
- Next Tuesday, February 13, will be our annual Fat Tuesday pancake lunch. Music will be provided by Jovert, a steel drum band from Tucson High, and pancakes and sausage will be served to all students. Don’t forget your beads!
- Be sure to open your Eagle Express this week and check out the Gala packet. We need your help to make this a successful event and ask that you support any way you can. There are great sponsorship opportunities! Get your tickets before the special pricing ends on the 16th of February. Be sure and take advantage of early-bird pricing: two tickets for $170, or a single ticket for $85.
- There will be a SMA meeting next week, February 14, at 8:05 a.m. in the Smith Parish Center. Please stop by!
- Another great way to support our fundraiser is to come by our friends at POSH & Embellish for our Shamrocks & Shenanigans shopping event February 13th, just in time for Valentine’s Day!
Twenty percent of your purchase will go back to St Michael’s to support our 2018 St. Patrick’s Day event. Check out the flyer in your packet for details!
Come to Coffee Corner this Friday! Thank you to Tucson Smiles for sponsoring it.
Our next meeting will be February 14th. Please come and join us!
Thank you, Sabino Equestrian Center, for sponsoring Coffee Corner last Friday. It was a great turn-out!
The SMA meeting for January has been cancelled. Please join us at our next meeting, scheduled for February 14 at 8:05 a.m. in the Smith Parish Center.
Please stop by Coffee Corner this Friday. The Eighth Grade is also having a bake sale that morning, so you can enjoy coffee and a sweet!
Help is needed for the school’s Las Posadas lunch! On Thursday we will be serving a Mexican Fiesta to the students, and we need volunteers. The kitchen is asking for extra hands from 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Please let us know if you can help out for thirty minutes during that time frame. Thanks!
We had another successful Uniform Sale and Exchange this past Saturday, when hundreds of items found new homes. Thank you to all who attended, and especially to our wonderful volunteers: Barbi Reuter, Christy Collins, Klara Valent, Ava Neher, Sue Aaby, Shanti Martinez, Jennifer LaHue-Smith, and Cathryn Rose. We couldn’t have done it without you!
-Kristin Greenwood & Bridget Peyton
A big THANK YOU to Anna Martinez-Ross and Dave Ross of Martinez-Ross Marketing for sponsoring the December Coffee Corner. It was a great turn-out!